martes, 17 de febrero de 2015

We are on holiday: It´s Carnival!!

We found this English version. Hope you enjoy it!



Carnival in Aviles: The Descent of Galiana from Where is Asturias on Vimeo.


And here are the comments of our students!






Hey there!!
Carnivals are a very typical tradition here in Spain! A lot of people get dressed into fancy costumes and join parades all over the country. Here in Avilés there's an anual event called "Descenso de Galiana" where parades go down a narrow street covered with foam. It seems to be a completely madness but people actually have a lot of fun. I enjoyed myself a lot and I rested too because we didn't have class for 5 days!! Bye!






Adrián adds: 

Carnival is a celebration in which people dress up like they want to. Carnival is not the holiday I like the most because I don’t especially like dressing up. But this year I dressed up as a viking, I hanged out with my friends and had a good time.

1 comentario: