lunes, 21 de noviembre de 2016

Starting out!

Hi everyone and welcome to this blog, the site where we will start to know each other. We hope you enjoy our presentations. We are all looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello!! I'm María and I'm 16 years old. I live 5 minutes away from school, in the center of Avilés. I enjoy hanging out with my friends, going shopping, listening to music and also travelling. I'm an outspoken person and friendly, we'll surely get on well. Can't wait to meet you! See you soon!!




My name is Irene, I’m 15 years old and I live in the centre of Avilés. I do athletics since I was 6 and I love it. I also enjoy photography. But what I really like is music, I love listening to it and also I play the piano, I go to classes every week, but it’s not classical music, I play modern music. I also enjoy going out with my friends every weekend and when I can, and I really love watching series, too.

IMG_20150911_000320.jpg





Hi. My name is Pelayo Lesmes. I'm 15 years old. I live in the center of Avilés. I love swimming because I've practised since was a little child, but what I most like is watching films and series; my favourite serie is Game of Thrones. Also ,at the weekends I go out with my friends



Hi! My name is Paula, I'm a sixteen year old from Asturias, the north of Spain. I really love animals! I enjoy doing sport like going running or to the gym and listening to music. I'm into art, photography, and reading books.  I also like fashion, makeup, going shopping and watching VS show. I love travelling and meeting new people. I am a friendly, kind and cheerful girl! I'm looking forward to going to Finland!!! See you soon!!!


Hello!! My name is Camino, I’m sixteen years old. I live in a flat, in the centre of the town, with my older brother Alonso (18 years old) and my parents. Despite the fact that I don’t have any pet I like animals. I love makeup, go shopping with my mom and hang out with my friends. I love practise sports, I do dancing once a week and I always go to the gym four times a week, where I can do lots of activities such as zumba or spinning. I consider myself cheerful, funny, polite and friendly. I really enjoy visiting new places, however I didn’t travel as much as I want. In my free time I like listening to music and talk with my friends. I’m excited to go to Finland because  I’ve never been there before. See you soon!!

image1.JPG


Hello! My name is Marta María,but I prefer people to call me just Marta.I’m 16 years old and I live in Avilés,Spain.I live in a flat near school with my mother and I’m an only child.I study first of Bachillerato in San Fernando School.My favourite subjects are English and philosophy.I love travelling,dancing and watching series.I’m also very interested in makeup and fashion so I really like going shopping.I like all types of music but my favourite types are hip-hop music and reggaeton music(the second one is very popular in Spain)Although I’m a little introvert I love meeting new people.I think I’m cheerful,sympathetic and also a  happy person who is always smiling.As I already said I like travelling,going to different countries and seeing new cultures so I’m looking forward to this  exchange.

Archivo_000.jpeg

We´ll be back soon with more presentations. Bye for now!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario