sábado, 20 de abril de 2013

More pictures and quotes

"Oviedo is a beautiful and charming city. Spanish people are much more open than the Finns and food is tastier!
The welcoming at the school was lovely and people were very kind. My stay at Pablo's house has been really fun: the have given me a lot of good food and treated me so well...I hope I can visit them again!"
FREDRIK


The whole group walking along the coast...
"Food in Spain is  very different from food in Finland and also timetables! On Friday the whole group had dinner and I ate squid (it was so good!). On Saturday afternoon, we went surfing in Salinas (it was difficult but really fun). It was my first time surfing and there are bigger waves than in Finland. I have learned some Spanish in this trip but I practised more English. I've had a very good time here in Spain and people have been nice and friendly".CECILIA KALA



"Hello! It's nice to be in Spain! I had been in Tenerife before but I like Asturias a lot more because there aren't so many tourists. The exchange has been a new and fun experience for me: it's been nice to speak English and a little bit of Spanish. I think I have improved in both languages. I have got to know many nice people and tried exotic food (for me) and, of course, I have tried local cider. I have been very happy with my host family...they are so kind and fun to be with!"
REBECCA
...to end up playing and having fun at the beach!
"Time here has gone so fast while we were having fun! I've tasted typical Asturian dishes like "fabada" and it was incredibly good! I've also tried the famous Asturian cider and I even had the opportunity of "escanciar"! I've been to Cabo de Peñas and up the mountains. My Spanish family is very nice. They have been very welcoming and they've taken good care of me. I hope I come here again!".
CAMILLA
Part of the group in Gijón, enjoying the sun and ready for a swimming and spa session!
"I've had a good time here in Avilés. My exchange partner is very good and the family is great. I have visited Oviedo, Salinas, San Esteban de Pravia...The views are amazing! I have eaten great Spanish food like "tortilla española" and I have tried Asturian cider. I really enjoyed the exchange and I hope I can come to Avilés again!".
NINA


...and here you go!!!
Paddle lessons at school :a little bit of theory...

It's not so complicated!
"The school is beautiful and huge! We were surprised because of its size and because there are so many activities students can do here! We are now able to understand better the Spaniards when they talk so fast because we have got used to it! We also learned a lot about life at school here, free-time activites, customs...All in all, we've got to know first hand our Spanish friends everyday lives!"
 NIKKLAS and SAMUEL

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario