sábado, 20 de abril de 2013

The Finnish students talk about their stay in Avilés

The first part of the exchange has already come to an end (everything happened so fast!!!). It's been an exciting week with plenty of activities but, most of all, we've got to know each other's people, culture and customs...And we've realized that Finns and Spaniards are not so different after all!
Here you are some pictures and quotes from the Finnish students...
Guided visit to the Old Town

"Hola amigos!
I have really enjoyed this exchange: the food is great, the city is beautiful, the people are kind and the boys are cute! ;)
I have learned many new words in Spanish and I have a lot of new friends. The weather has been warm and sunny and I really enjoyed going surfing (the water was not too cold!).
I will really miss Avilés, especially the people here...
I hope I'll come back soon. ¡BESOS CHICAS Y CHICOS!"
CECILIA SKOG

 With the Major at the Town Hall

"I loved Asturias! Avilés is a very beautiful city, it is older than the old part of Kokkola, my city. I enjoyed the guided tour and we even got to meet the major! "
SOPHIA

"¡Hola amigos!
Me encanta Avilés. I've had the chance to meet really nice people and everybody is so friendly and extrovert that it's really easy to get along with people here. Besides, food is excellent!
¡Besos a todos!"
HANNA
Guided tour around Gijón

"¡Hola!
I have really liked the exchange. Avilés is a beautiful city, especially the Old Town. Spanish people are very friendly. I have also liked Spanish food like "tortilla". San Fernando is a very big and beautiful school.
I love Spain so I would like to stay here instead of going back to cold Finland!!!"
EMMA 
"Espicha" at the school  with the football players
"On Sunday, we attended a soccer match: Real Avilés versus Coruxo. It was a bit boring because ther were no goals but we enjoyed it anyway and it the afternoon we played football at scholl with some friends (that was really fun!!!).  In general, my experience here has been good: Spanish people are very friendly and I liked Avilés. I think it's a really nice place but I prefer Oviedo or Gijón because they are bigger. I would like to come to Avilés againg if I have the chance to do it!"
VIKTOR


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario