miércoles, 21 de diciembre de 2016

And last but nor least!


And with these presentations we complete the Spanish group!

IMG_3955[1].JPG

Hi, I am María Marín and I am fifteen years old. I live in San Cristobal, a small place place near Avilés with my mother and my two dogs. It takes me ten minutes to to the school by car. I enjoy hanging out with my friends, reading, going shopping listening to music. I practice tennis and artistic rolling skating. I am always laughing and I love meeting new people. I am looking forward to see you!!



FullSizeRender (1).JPG


Hi! My name is Alicia and I'm 15 years old. I live in Avilés with my parents and my brother, who is 11, in a small house in the center of the city. I’m very friendly and I’m always laughing. I like hanging out with my friends, and I practice surf, skiing, padel and artistic rolling skating. I love dancing and I practised ballet during 8 years. I’m sure that we are going to have a really good time with this exchange. See you soon!!


IMG-20161211-WA0192.jpg


Hi! My name is María and I’m 15 years old. I live in Salinas, a small town near Avilés, about 15 minutes by car. I live in a house with my parents and my dog. I practise tennis, surf and sky. I love hanging out with my friends, listening to music and going shopping. I’m always smiling and laughing. I love travelling and meeting new people. I'm looking forward to going to Finland! See you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario