martes, 20 de noviembre de 2012

Borja y Paula

"Hi,my name is Borja and i´m fifteen years old. I live with my parents and my brother, and i´ve got a dog. I like watching TV, listening to music, going out with my friends,... My favourite sports are padel and waterskiing. I train padel at the school, and I practise waterskiing in the summer.
I´m really excited about this projet with Finland and I´m looking forward to meeting new people."

"Hello everybody! My name is Paula, I'm 15 and my b-day is on the 9th of April so If you're reading this and you're going to come to my house.. you'll eat chocolate cake and maybe celebrate my 16 with my family. I know it's a bit embarrassing but it will be fun! Anyway I hope you'll really love Avilés and Asturias too. My family is compound by my dad, Juan Carlos who´s a veterinary, My mum's called Isabel and she's a nurse and my sister, called María is working at my dad's animal shop. 
I'm really excited about visiting Finlandia because I travelling and discovering new cultures and countries, and I want to improve my English. I really like animals, shopping and going out with my friends, and in the future I want to be a lawyer or a doctor."

In the picture I'm with my little cat, he's Muki. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario