lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2012

More students...

"Hi! I'm Marta, I'm 15 years old, as most of the others! I go to San Fernando school in Avilés, a small village where everyone knows each other. I have an older sister, Sara, 19. When I have free time I like travelling, shopping and going out with my friends in the weekend, listening to music and gossips!"

 
"Hello, my name is Leticia. I'm 15 and I live in Salinas, next to Avilés. I have one sister and I love doing sport. I really like shopping, going out with my friends and travelling alone. I fancy dogs and I want to be a lawyer"
 
"Hi, my name is Emilio. I’m 15 and my birthday is on the 11th of January. So I am a Capricorn, but I don´t really believe in those superstitious things. I think I´m a nice person, who can sometimes be the laziest in the world or be an incredibly active person. In general I like sports, such as football, volleyball or badminton.  This last one in special, I´ve practiced it for 5 years. I like listening to almost every kind of music. The groups I like the most are Aerosmith and Bon Jovi. They can make me happy. One important thing about me is that I always try to be optimistic. I´ve got a nice group of close friends, whoever you are I´m sure you will like them. Well, that´s all. See you soon."
"Hello, my name is Jorge. I´m 15. I´ve got one older brother and a dog. I am studying in 4 OSE at San Fernando school, a big school in Avilés, my town. I don´t live in the town centre but in the outskirts. I like doing sport, specially football. I´m a Real Madrid fan. I like listening to music and playing videogames too.
I´ve been to some countries around Europe: France,Poland,Portugal,England, Malta... but I´ve never been to Finland. "
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario