lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2012

Getting to know each other

Let me introduce you to some of the Spanish students taking part in the exchange...

"Hello! My name is Sara and I'm 15 years old. I am tall, I have brown eyes and long brown hair.I really enjoy playing basketball and other sports.I like watching tv,listening to music and going shopping too.I dont like animals very much. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!"



"My name is Javi and I am fifteen. I live near the beach and I like surfing but in the winter I play basketball. My favorite hobby is playing the guitar. I prefer my acoustic guitar to my electric guitar. I usually play videogames. I don’t speak English very well but I think that I can understand it. In my house there are: my parents, my sisters and I but I have one floor for me. In my free time I sometimes go with my friends to Avilés and we go to the cinema or for a walk"
 
 
"Hi! I’m Brenda and I’m 15. I like travelling, reading, going to the cinema and animals. I’ve got a dog called Luna.I'm  really happy about the exchange because I've always wanted to visit Finland or Sweden. We’re very excited waiting for you because it will be a great experience. I’m looking forward to meeting you.
See you soon!! :)"
"Hola!
My name's Pablo and I'm 14. I'm so glad to take part in this exchange!
Finland seems to be a wonderful country with marvellous places...
Introducing myself... I don't know what  I can tell you... well, I'm very friendly and outgoing, I think I'm quite funny and my friends say I'm really nice:)
I like playing tennis and reading, I really like listening to music (Actually my ipod is full of songs) I enjoy going out with my friends, I love taking photos with my camera...
I also send you a nice pic with my best friend, Ana"
This is me!! I'm really looking forward to April!
 
Please, write a couple of lines about yourself and send pictures. We're looking forward to meeting you!!!!
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario