martes, 20 de noviembre de 2012

Sara, María, Marina and Alejandro


My profile

 Sara

"Hi! My name is Sara and I´m 14 years old. I live in Avilés with my parents in a big apartment near the center of my village.

I´ve got long straight hair, brown eyes and I´m not very tall and not very short. I´m friendly, cheerful and optimistic.

In my free time, I really like going out with friends, listening to music, going to the cinema, playing paddel-tennis and travelling.

See you soon!" 


María
"My name is María; I’m a fifteen-year-old teenager, turning sixteen on the 2nd February. I’m studying 4th of OSE in San Fernando school, which is located in Avilés, the city where I live, in the region of Asturias, a community northern Spain.
My family is compound by my mother, who is a doctor in the main Hospital of Avilés; my father, who is a GP, and works in a small health centre in the outskirts of my town; then there are my two brothers; one older than me, who is called Manuel, he is 19 years old and he is studying industrial engineer at university; and the other one, my little brother, who’s called Jorge, he is almost 10 years old and he is studying 5th of primary in a rural school called CRA.
I do have many hobbies, I am ballet dancer, I guess just an amateur, but I’m preparing the Intermediate exam of the Royal Academy of Dance. In winter I usually go skiing with my family and school to France, and it is great fun. On the other hand, in summer, I go surfing with my brother or some friends, I’m really keen on surfing but I still have to improve my technique. And my big passion is decorating cakes, cupcakes and cookies and trying to bake new recipes. Then in my free time I also watch some TV or any movie, listen to music and I sometimes read some books. At the weekend I hang out with my friends and I often go with them shopping."
In this picture, I'm with Sara Díaz, who also takes part in the exchange ;)

Marina
"Hi! I'm Marina and i'm so excited for writing to you. I really want to go to Finland because I love travelling around the world and I think that it is important to practise and improve my English. I like reading, going out and making new friends, so I think it will be great spending 10 days in Finland. I enjoy listening to music and playing the cello too.
I wish you love Spain, Bye! "

Alejandro
"I’m a teenager who likes having a nice time with his friends or doing sports. I’m also an outgoing person and I enjoy meeting people and making new friends. I’m an only child and I don’t have any pets (because my parents don’t let me!). I prefer practising sports than studying (obviously) but I know it is really important and for that reason I try my best.
As I said I love sports. I usually play paddle in my free time and I sometimes play golf at the weekends, but my favourite sport is tennis which I have been playing for a long time."



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario