viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2012

Elio and Guadalupe

 Elio...

"Hi there everybody! My name is Elio and I’m really excited with this exchange, I’ve
never been to Finland but I think is an incredible country so I’m fascinated with this
project.

About me?... Well, I’m a 16 years old teenager (but I’ll meet you with already 17) who
loves hanging out with friends, playing videogames, drawing fan-art and above all,
listening to music: classical, rock, ska-punk, hardstyle, hard-trance and Asturian Celtic
music (I play the Asturian bagpipe as well).

I like my lifestyle, busy, but joyful. I live with my mother and she’s always working
so I’ve the entire house just for me, at least when I’m not studying. I live in a flat in
one of the quietest parts of the city therefore I can play the bagpipe every time I want.
Sometimes I hang out with my closest friends or I go to San Frenando’s theatre club and
practise my roleplay for the school’s play on March."
 

Guadalupe...

"Hi everybody! My name is Guadalupe but I prefer Guada.
I´m 15 year old and my birthday is on the 10th of December 
My family is compound by my father ,Fernando,my mother ,Mª José, and me .We live in a flat in Avilés,a city in the north of Asturias ,a community in northern Spain.
In my free time I like going out with my friends ,listening to music and going shopping.I dance too,in an  academy in Avilés whith some friends.I'm friendly, cheerful and extroverted! 
I' am very happy with the exchange to Finland, because I want to meet new people and improve my English

See you soon!"
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario